"Listen! Your Watchmen lift up their voices.." - Isaiah 52:8
Code of Ethics
We the board and staff members of Watchmen Radio Ministries International will adhere to the following code of ethics:
1. We commit ourselves to the utmost integrity in the calling God has given us to do evangelism and missions.
2. We will support each other in upholding the integrity of this ministry and our own personal integrity in this work.
3. We each commit ourselves to a high moral standard and will endeavor with Godís help to live a godly and exemplary life.
4. We will center our ministry on proclaiming a positive gospel message in that we will refrain from criticizing other Christians, Christian churches, groups, or ministries. We will seek to cooperate with other Christians in proclaiming the gospel and will always proclaim the gospel in truth without compromise.
5. We will handle the funds entrusted to us with the utmost care and integrity and make available to others regular financial reports.
6. In the raising of funds, we will seek to exercise great wisdom and care. We will emphasize prayer above all. We will do nothing that will bring dishonor to the name of Christ. Especially at this time, we will seek to be modest in our appeals and promote the utmost integrity in seeking financial support for this ministry. In addition, we will comply with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) Standards for Fund-Raising (Standard 7).
7. We will not purchase or sell donor mailing lists.
8. We will avoid or otherwise disclose all potential conflicts of interest.
Copyright 2016 Watchmen Radio Ministries International All Rights Reserved